Which Level of Service would you like?
Being proudly independent we are able to provide a comprehensive yet bespoke range of management services, tailor-made to each of our landlords. From portfolio landlords to overseas or first time landlords we can provide a service best suited to your needs.
We have dedicated lettings team in Halesowen and currently work with landlords handling over 700 properties. We understand that your property is a valuable asset and always endeavour to maintain high professional standards worthy of your complete trust at the same time as maximising your rental yields.
Tenant Find Service
This service is designed for professional landlords who want to be involved in the day-to-day management of their own properties and are confident in the management of their property and their finances but, at the same time, wish to benefit from Hicks Hadley’s expertise in marketing the property and thorough referencing of tenants. You will be responsible for collecting rent and organising maintenance.
- Visit property and provide a free rental appraisal
- Provide advice on the lettings process and guidance on all appropriate safety regulations
- Organise the first Landlords Gas Safety Certificate where required*
- Organise the first Energy Performance Certificate where required*
- Market the property to the widest possible audience including leading property portal websites including: Rightmove.co.uk, FindaProperty.co.uk, PrimeLocation.com, Zoopla.co.uk, Globrix.co.uk and PropertyLive.co.uk
- Match your property to our extensive tenant database
- Erect an eye catching and well recognised ‘To Let’ board (where required)
- Carry out accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Interview applicants and complete tenancy application forms
- Conduct detailed reference and credit checks (including Guarantors where necessary)
- Review all affordability and criteria of potential tenants and advise on suitability as a tenant
- Collect and transfer the tenancy deposit into a government backed scheme on behalf of the landlord.
- Prepare tenancy agreement
- Collect and transfer the first month’s rent in advance of tenancy commencing
- Notify utility companies and council tax of change of occupier
This service is designed for the portfolio or full-time landlord who wishes to manage the day to day maintenance and has the knowledge and skills to manage their property but still wish to utilise our comprehensive marketing and our professional accounts service.
Services included Everything included in our Tenant Find Service PLUS:
- Collect monthly rent and pay directly into Landlords account via BACS transfer
- Deal with any rental arrears on Landlords behalf
- Provide Landlord with detailed monthly statement of account
- Renewal of tenancies and rent reviews where required
Full Management Service
Our award winning service is for landlords who want complete peace of mind. We take care of all maintenance issues throughout the tenancy and collecting rent and reporting back to you on the condition of the property on a regular basis. A rent guarantee and legal expenses cover is also provided for the initial term of the tenancy.
Each property is managed by our letting and property management team and every aspect of the management is overseen by a specialist and qualified member of staff. We look after the property on a day-to-day basis as if it were our own, ensuring everything is well maintained and cared for.
Services include everything in our Tenant Find and Part Managed Service PLUS:
- FREE rent guarantee and legal expenses cover for the initial tenancy term
- FREE written schedule of condition and Inventory of Fixtures & Fittings with photographic evidence
- Carry out periodic inspections visits of the property and provide regular feedback
- Manage all day to day tenancy issues
- Arrange and manage all maintenance and repairs subject to Landlord approval
- Maintain regular contact with tenants
- Serve any relevant notices to regain possession of the property
- Full book-out at the end of the tenancy and negotiation with tenants (where necessary) for deductions from their deposit for any dilapidations
- Complete HMRC tax return for overseas Landlords